Recycle Aluminum Scrap Radiators for Cash in New Jersey
Are you in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, or New York, and do you have old aluminum radiators taking up space? You may be able to turn them into cash. At Sgt. Scrap, we recycle valuable, reusable metal scrap material, including clean and dirty scrap radiators. Sgt. Scrap offers friendly, reliable service and competitive pricing at our scrap yards in Haddon Township and Pennsauken Township, NJ.
Radiators We Accept
To get rid of your scrap radiators, you can choose pickup or drop-off at one of our scrap yards. We accept several types of radiators, including:
- Aluminum radiators: We accept clean and dirty aluminum radiators. Radiators are considered “clean” if the steel ends have been removed. Clean radiators can be scrapped for a higher price than dirty radiators.
- Aluminum copper radiators steel ends: We accept the steel end pieces that have been removed from radiators.
- Aluminum copper radiator ends: We accept radiator ends made of iron and other materials.
- Truck radiators: We accept both clean and dirty aluminum radiators from all kinds of trucks.
If you’re not sure if your radiator is eligible to be scrapped, our friendly staff representatives can answer any questions you have.
Convenient Pickup and Delivery Options
At Sgt. Scrap, we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. When it comes to getting rid of your scrap radiators, we have three options:
- Drop-off: Customers are welcome to drop off scrap material at either of our scrap yard locations. Our Haddon Township location is open seven days a week, and our Pennsauken Township location is open six days a week.
- Pickup: If you have more than 500 pounds of material to scrap, you can schedule a time for a member of the Sgt. Scrap team to pick it up from your location. Pickup services are available in NJ, DE, MD, and PA.
- Roll-off containers: If you need an onsite option for gathering valuable scrap material (at least 5,000 pounds), let Sgt. Scrap help by delivering one of our roll-off dumpsters. These are a great solution whether you’re working at a job site or just doing a home renovation. Once your project is complete, we’ll come to pick up the container and pay you cash for your scrap.
When you choose Sgt. Scrap, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that your scrap material is recycled responsibly in accordance with state and local regulations.
We believe in transparency, so our prices are updated on our website daily. Here are our current prices for radiator scrap:
|Metal Type||Price||Per Unit|
|Truck Rad - Dirty||$0.70||Lb|
|Aluminum Copper Rads||$1.80||Lb|
|Aluminum Copper Rads Steel Ends||$1.55||Lb|
|Truck Rad - Clean||$2.15||Lb|
|Aluminum Rads Clean||$0.38||Lb|
|Aluminum Rads Dirty||$0.25||Lb|
Get in Touch With Sgt. Scrap
If you’ve got old car parts lying around, bring them to Sgt. Scrap and get a fair price for your aluminum scrap radiators. Our scrap yards are in Haddon Township and Pennsauken Township, NJ, and we serve customers in a wide radius:
- All of NJ
- All of DE
- Pennsylvania, including:
- Bucks County
- Chester County
- Delaware County
- Montgomery County
- Parts of New York, including:
- Long Island
- Staten Island
- Manhattan (Note: the minimum pickup for Manhattan is 1,000 pounds)
To learn more about our services or to schedule a pickup, contact us today.
Drop off your Scrap or Schedule a Pick-up Today!
Do you have over 500 lbs of metal ready to scrap? We pay the best prices in town.