Aluminum Scrap Yard Serving NJ, DE, PA, and NY
If you have scrap aluminum that you need to get rid of, you want a reliable, professional scrap yard to recycle your material easily and efficiently. At Sgt. Scrap, we’re committed to providing excellent customer service, transparent pricing, and responsible recycling processes. We are based in New Jersey and serve a wide radius, reaching customers in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New York. With Sgt. Scrap, you can turn your scrap materials into cash today.
Types of Aluminum We Purchase
You may be surprised to find that the average home has many sources of scrap aluminum. At Sgt. Scrap, we purchase aluminum from individuals and commercial clients. At Sgt. Scrap, we purchase several types of scrap aluminum:
- Appliances such as washers and dryers
- Outdoor furniture, such as aluminum frame lawn chairs
- Metal garbage bins and buckets
- Bike frames
Scrap aluminum can be melted down and reused, making it a sustainable option for many manufactured goods.
Please note: Sgt. Scrap does not provide home or business cleanout services.
How to Prepare Scrap Aluminum
When preparing for a scrap pickup or drop-off, be sure to sort like with like, grouping items of the same material together to make the process go as smoothly as possible. Sgt. Scrap will weigh your scrap and pay you a competitive price. We value transparency – you can find prices for scrap materials updated on our website daily. When you want to get rid of your scrap, we have three convenient options:
- Schedule a pickup: If you have more than 500 pounds of scrap material, we’ll pick it up and pay you on the spot.
- Drop it off: You can bring your scrap to one of our scrap yards, located in Haddon Township and Pennsauken Township, NJ.
- Order a roll-off container: If you’re at a job site or doing a home renovation, you may be gathering a lot of scrap material over a few weeks or months. Our handy roll-off dumpsters let you add scrap as you go, and get paid once your project is done. We offer 20, 30, and 40-yard containers. (5,000 pounds minimum)
Our current pricing for scrap aluminum includes:
|Metal Type||Price||Per Unit|
|Extrustion Clean 6063||$0.60||Lb|
|6061 sheet/plate/clip solids||$0.37||Lb|
|Road Signs (reflective tape)||$0.43||Lb|
|MLC Clip Clean||$0.43||Lb|
|MLC Clip Painted||$0.39||Lb|
Schedule a Pickup or Delivery With Sgt. Scrap
Don’t let your scrap aluminum go to waste – turn it into cash with help from Sgt. Scrap. We offer fair and transparent rates for scrap aluminum at our locations in Pennsauken Township and Haddon Township, NJ. Sgt. Scrap serves customers in:
- All of New Jersey
- All of Delaware
- Pennsylvania including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery counties
- Long Island and Staten Island, New York areas
To learn more about our services, contact us today.
Drop off your Scrap or Schedule a Pick-up Today!
Do you have over 500 lbs of metal ready to scrap? We pay the best prices in town.